You have needs, our VAs have sweet skillz!
Check out this list of commonly requested services that our qualified pool of virtual assistant candidates can help you with:
- WordPress Website Management and Maintenance – updating plugins and core files, managing backups and comment moderation.
- Content Creation – blog posts, email newsletters and website/sales copy.
- Social Media Management – Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to name a few.
- Email Management – to help you get to and maintain inbox zero!
- Customer Service – via email, phone or various online support tools.
- Blog Management – formatting posts, image creation, keyword research, editing and creating/maintaining an editorial calendar.
- Outreach – to help you strengthen your online business and build new relationships with fellow influencers!
Here’s how our 3-step process works:
- Fill out our short questionnaire, so we know what you’re looking for in a VA.
- We’ll compile your job doc and share it with our highly qualified pool of applicants who will then get in touch with you directly to apply.
- You interview the cream of the crop and hire the best fit (don’t hesitate to start with a paid test task or a two-week trial).
Easy peasy, you just found yourself a kickass VA!
We know a thing or two about what makes for a great VA, but don’t just take our word for it: